Travels and Tours Consultant Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resource Consulting Limited is a HR firm. Our focus is to enable our clients achieve their desired outcome via workable systems, structures and people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Travels and Tours Consultant
Job Location: Abuja
Department: Travels & Tours
Industry: Travels & Tours
Report To: MD
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Research, explore and study different destination options for clients.
- Plan and organize travels for clients.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs etc
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suit clients' needs
- Offering assistance with passport applications and obtaining visas for foreign travel
- Book tickets, reserve accommodation and organize rental transportation for clients.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the client regarding their travel guides, itinerary, brochures and maps.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell an itinerary tour package
- Attend webinars, conferences and other educational programs to maintain familiarity with tourism trends.
- Create and update electronic records of clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism or a Similar relevant field.
- Two (2) years or more proven working experience as a Travel Consultant or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of travelling software (computer reservation systems, GDS system and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of the additional language is an advantage.
- Good sales and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the latest tourism trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite Drive – Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to handle a crisis.
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions under pressure.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Team Players.
- Exemplary sales skills and a customer-oriented approach.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using "Travel and Tour Consultant" as the email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Travel Consultant Job at VIP Express Tourism Limited
- Travel Consultant Job at Quantum Travels Limited
- Ticketing Officer Job at ACE Skyline Services Limited
- OFFICE SECRETARY NEEDED
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer Job at Chase Express Services Limited
- Ticketing & Reservation Officer Job at Travelwings
- Social Media Manager Job at TravelTube
- Travel and Tourist Consultant Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Ticketing And Reservation Officer Job at FHON Consulting