Treasury Officer Job at Transport Services Limited
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Treasury Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: 6 Months Contract.
- Ensure timely posting of payment into ERP including reconciliation of vendor’s account with Account Payable, internal and external customers.
- Keep a robust vendor’s bank account database for management information and ease of reference
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly payment reports.
- Manage weekly reconciliation of payments posting in general ledgers with bank statements; addressing & managing all issues around cash outflow postings.
- Ensure timely filing of all bank and other treasury correspondence.
- Submit a monthly schedule of trade payables, ensuring all payables are duly monitored and promptly managed till payments are completed.
- Responsible for providing input on weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end treasury reports.
Requirements / Qualification
- Candidates should possess a minimum of BSc / HND in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Finance function.
- A registered member of Institute of Chartered Accountants or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
- Internal Control Officer Recruitment
- Baobab Micro Finance Bank Recruitment for a Loan Officer
- Growth Analyst / Reconciliation Officer Job at Apline Group
- Employment Opportunities at Genesis Deluxe Cinema
- Account Officer Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Cashier Job at Excellium Consulting Services
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Accountant Job at DBT Consultings
- Account Officer Job at HST Limited