UBA Banking Trainee Recruitment 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Banking Trainee Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & InvestmentSpecification
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Are you a Diploma Holder?
- Are you 27 or below?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- Minimum Educational level – OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
Deadline 31st July, 2019.
- Interested candidates have to be available for assessment in Lagos.
- NABTEB qualifications are not accepted.
- Insurance Sales Associate Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- NYSC Corps Member (Front Desk) Recruitment at Strugz
- PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Advisory Services
- Asharami Energy Limited Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2020
- Insurance Advisor Job at AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY(AIICO PLC)
- Head, SME Banking Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- Head, Credit & Business Development Job at a reputable Bank