United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Currency Trader
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Currency Trader
Job Location: Nigeria
- Reconcile trades booked with platform blotter to ensure accuracy of information captured.
- Build and Maintain Relationships
- Monitor global currency markets for price movements.
- Monitor and analyse developments in the external environment and their implications on third currencies to facilitate trading decisions.
- Evaluate technical analysis (charts) to identify trading opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with approved trade size and daily acceptable loss limits.
- Seal and cover trades at competitive prices for African subsidiaries, local banks and internal customers (Treasury Sales).
- Build trust relationship with African subsidiaries, local banks and internal customers (Treasury Sales).
- Generate Daily Settlement for back-office (Treasury Ops FCY) by end of day for settlement
- Daily generation of trade blotter for submission to Market Risk/Internal Control/ Finance.
- Prepare EOM blotter and income statement for signoff by the Group Treasurer, Internal Control and Performance Management.
- Conduct market intelligence into third currencies activities and provide market commentary and views for the Treasury newsletter .
- Manage relationships in accordance with policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Review Master Agreements with foreign and local banks for adequacy of content.
- Liaise with other market participants; and implement market development initiatives.
- Generate reports for relevant stakeholders
- Generate Daily Settlement for Liquidity Management by end of day for funding
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Trade Finance Officer
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
- Unit Head, Savings and Investments Job at CreditAssist Investment Limited
- Insurance Sales Agent Job at African Alliance Insurance Plc
- Retail Relationship Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for NIB Relationship Officer
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for a Retail Sales Officer
- Business Intelligence Analyst - NIB Job at Sterling Bank Plc
- Insurance Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Teller / Customer Care Officer