United Bank for Africa UBA 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: UBA 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme
Job Location: Nigeria
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others....
We are searching for young and enthusiastic graduates who are self-starters to join our Graduate Recruitment Programme. Participating graduate trainees will be exposed to:
- Intensive and immersive learning
- On the job learning with various experienced employees
- Building skills that entrench positive energy within the Bank, and forming lasting professional relationships with colleagues
- Research, analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement
Successful trainees will be hired as permanent employees after completing the intensive 6 months (classroom and on the job learning).
To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should:
- Be willing to unlearn, learn and relearn;
- Be interested in all aspects of the Bank and always demonstrate behaviours that foster good relationships with fellow colleagues.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for yourself and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- A positive attitude with a growth mind-set
- Critical and analytic thinking
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Suite.
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Ongoing Recruitment at a Chartered Accounting Firm
- EdFin Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Trainee - Relationship Officer
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 (Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 - Supply Chain
- Graduate Trainee Loan Officer Recruitment at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Havana Specialist Hospital
- Graduate Trainee (Business Development Management) Recruitment at GTI Group
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Transport Services Limited