Upbeat Recreation Centre Recruitment for Marketing Intern
Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community.We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Intern
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing team to develop and implement innovative marketing strategies that will help strengthen our brand and drive sales, ensuring effective and efficient executions.
- Help activate impactful marketing campaigns from conception through to execution and evaluation.
- Work with marketing manager to collate & track key data for weekly report; and share data analysis with stakeholders
- Update social media pages daily (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), work alongside the team to optimise campaigns.
- Assist in developing and managing contents for website and social media platforms.
- Support the planning and execution of events
- Ensure all relevant documentation are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Prepare weekly activity report as required by the Marketing Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
- A First Degree in Marketing or any related Social Science discipline.
- One year corporate or personal experience in a related role.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of trends and developments in the Sports Gaming & Hospitality Business.
- Basic understanding of content creation and marketing tools – Inshot, Canva, Mailchimp
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good analytical abilities and working knowledge of, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
- Networking & Influencing Skills
- A passion for excellence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Sundry Foods Graduate Internship Programme (Bakery Division)
- Helen Keller International Recruitment for Finance Intern
- 2023 / 2024 FlexiSAF Edusoft Limited Generative AI and Data Science Internship Programme
- SunFi Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment for Product Management Intern
- Nigeria Machine Tools Recruitment for IT Intern
- HRLeverage Recruitment for HR Intern
- Design Architect Job at the Startup Place Limited
- Juanda Recruitment for IT Management Intern
- Dotmac Technologies Limited Recruitment for Sales Graduate Intern (NYSC)
- Paykobo.com Paid Internship Programme