Various Vocational Training Instructors
Nigeria Entrepreneurs Forum is a private sector driven initiative which enjoys support from the public sector establishments. It is a platform for Nigerian business owners to interact, network and do business with each other for growth and strength; as Nigeria heads more towards a private sector driven economy.
Nigeria Entrepreneurs Forum promotes and propagates information that could enhance the competency, growth and profitability of member organizations as well as promote globalization of member enterprises through monthly business to business networking sessions, sponsorship and participation in foreign trade missions, conferences, seminars, workshops and exhibitions.
Established in 2010 NEF membership already stands at 200 and projected to reach 1000 enterprises representing various economic sectors by the end of 2011. Our management expertise, vision, membership services and benefits serves as the engine propelling our growth.
NEFAID is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Various Vocational Training Instructors
The candidates will serve as a training instructor in a vocational or occupational training programs, and may also serve as a program coordinator for other vocational/occupational training programs. Provides instruction in approved vocational training curriculum in accordance with Center training procedure and Training Achievement Records. The position is also responsible for conducting technical training in traditional and non-traditional settings.
- Develop education and training programing, curriculums, program procedures and evaluations.
- Create Semester schedules and provide oversight of assigned MATC instructors.
- Complete enrollment, intakes and provide student assignments.
- Monitor student portfolios and attendance to ensure that they are on track for completion according to the Department of Public Instruction standards.
- Ensure that Individual Education/Career plans are completed for all students, while providing case management to those desiring to continue their engagement in the Educational Track.
- Act as a liaison between programs, funding sources, other community based organizations, state, county and city departments.
- Resolve technical and complex problems that may occur within the program.
- Supervise the program staff, which includes interviewing and selection, evaluating and coaching.
- Prepares students for vocational occupations.
- Recommends students for off-Center work experience.
- Create and prepare reports on Adult education Program progress as required by funders and internal departments (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Maintains classroom decorum in accordance with the NEFTTI.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently or in small group.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage time in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to create and implement systems relating to program effectiveness.
- First degree, International Certification or any relevant Certificate on your selected field.
- Fashion Designing
- Welding and Metal Fabrication
- Building material and home construction
- Fish Farming and Feed mill production
- Water, Juice and Diary production
- Poultry and meat production
- Shoe and general Leather Works
- Restaurant and Food Processing
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
Salary: ?120,000:00 — ?250,000:00(Monthly) + Other benefits
- Librarian Recruitment at Federal Polytechnic
- Head of School (Preferably Female) Job at Silverwood School
- Project Management Specialist (Education) Job at USAID
- English Teacher Job at Dego Educonsult
- Training Coordinator Job at Sansvid - M International
- CFA Online Tutor Job at Mind Smith Limited
- ICT Teacher Job at Presto Integrated Solutions
- Online Video and Photo Editing Tutor Recruitment at Mind Smith Limited
- Online Digital Marketing Tutor / Professional Recruitment at Mind Smith Limited
- Training Officer Job at McDon Security Limited