Vitalvida Recruitment for Telesales Customer Service Intern
Vitalvida - We provide you with an excellent eCommerce experience as our clients satisfaction matters a lot to us. We have an amazing combination of Products on our various websites that are tailored to meet your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Telesales Customer Service Intern
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Telesales and Customer Service Intern. This is a learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for high value customers one call at a time. You will be working from our Lekki Office.
- Managing large amounts of outbound calls and inbound calls, chats and emails in a timely manner.
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Work with customers to describe products and/or services, in order to persuade potential and current customers to renew or purchase products and/or services
- Provide front-line support for level one escalation via telephone/email support to customers for their queries
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical and non-technical issues customers have with their web hosting plans and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Meet performance standards set by the department
- Send reminders to customers through call/email for renewal.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification
- Customer service skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Listening skills.
- You were a prefect or class rep or you took part in some creative projects during University or maybe you led your own project! You are just excited about new things and you always grab a chance!
You are probably looking for us, if you:
- Want to learn and master the art of customer care and telesales!
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Relationship Management will be a plus.
- Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Want to gain valuable professional experience related to work in a consulting company,
- Show great enthusiasm and commitment,
- Have an analytical mind and you learn quickly,
- Want to work in an international team
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Ability to speak Hausa is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skill
- This position requires individuals to have a strong passion for listening and providing solutions to people.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Upgrade- Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses conducted by Customer Service and Sales gurus
- Industry Events- Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of Social media customer service, Telesales in E-commerce, Outbound sales calls.
- Kitchen- Equipped to warm meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Good connectivity: Our office is located in Lekki Phase 1.
- Preferred candidate’s location – close proximity to our office is a plus
- Paid internship with the possibility of fast promotion to Junior Telesales and Customer service Specialist position.
- Very interesting job in an innovative consulting company that uses the latest technologies and tools of customer service
- Possibilities of learning and development in Customer service and Telesales (weekly workshops),
- Flexible working hours and a friendly atmosphere,
- Regular integration in a friendly international team,
- The possibility of permanent employment.
- Do not apply if you are not in Lagos
- Do not apply if you can not resume daily in our office at Victoria Island
- Do not apply if you are still an undergraduate.
- Customer Service Officer Job at Ciuci
- Customer Service Representative Job at Kalosbiblion Ventures
- Customer Service Associate Job at M.Okubor Solar Enterprises
- Job Vacancies at LEAM Consulting Limited
- IT / Customer Support Officer Job at LEAM Consulting Limited
- Ticketing Officer GDS Professional (Amadeus and Galileo) Job at Aspom Travel Agency
- Abbey Mortgage Bank Recruitment for Brands and Communications Intern
- Customer Care / Inventory Officer Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Customer Care Representative Job at Gracias Group