Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited Recruitment for Sales Merchandizer
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Merchandizer
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data
- planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors' performance
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Gathering information on customers' reactions to products.
- Analyzing the previous season's sales and reporting on the current season's lines
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Minimum of proven 2 years’ experience in SUPERMARKET as a Merchandizer.
- Computer knowledge is a plus.
- Commercial awareness.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached.
- Technical Sales Executive Job at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC
- Business Development Officer
- Business Developer / Marketer Job at Beetle Taxis Executive Cars
- Area Sales Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria,West and South Region
- Area Sales Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria, North Region
- Business Assistant Job at Soul Food
- Sales Executive Job at 247 Foods
- Business Assistant Job at Royalty Resale Hub
- Office and Facilities Manager Job at 54gene
- Retail Sales Executive Job at Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc