Vodafone Nigeria Fresh Graduate Recruitment Program 2017
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do ‘more with less’ by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
Title: GET Program – AFR0000C2
“GET” is a highly distinguished Technology development program designed for high potential fresh graduates in the field of Technology.
In this very unique, one of a kind program, we grant talented fresh graduates a unique experience through challenging projects and exposure through customized job rotations. Through coaching and corporate networking they will be enabled to reach their full potential and kick start their career.
- 2016/2017 Graduates.
- High Command of English or Germany Fluency.
- Willing to exceed expectations and take on challenging tasks.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Systems Engineer at VAB Solutions
- Graphic Designer at Ochulo
- Creative Marketing Manager
- IT Intern, NYSC at Baker Hughes Nigeria
- ICT Officer at Literamed Publications Nigeria
- Information Security Specialist at Growth in Value Alliance
- IT Support Officer at Altara Credit
- General Manager, Cloud at Main One Cable
- Vice President of Engineering at Andela
- Solutions Architect