Volunteer Recruitment at Tributary Initiative
Tributary Initiative for Learning operates within the Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) space in Nigeria. We provide solutions by employing skills, expertise, and standards to improve training outcomes and increase access to productive employment and decent work for young people in Africa. Tributary Initiative for learning (TRIL) is an organization that strengthens TVET institutions and centres to improve the quality of training and increase trainee access to employment and decent work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Volunteer
Job Locations: Ikeja - Lagos, Abuja and Anambra
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for dynamic, energetic volunteers who are eager to learn about our organization by participating in various functions
- Our volunteers would have the opportunity to make a difference, gain field experience, build a profitable network, receive certificates and references for their future engagements.
- Programme Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Storytelling and Video Editing
- Content writing
- Research and Report writing.
- Fundraising and Grant writing.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 0 - 2 years work experience.
- Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation Recruitment for Paid Volunteers
- Job Vacancies at Nigerian Red Cross
- Graduate Volunteer Receptionist Job at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Safety and Security Manager Job at Action Against Hunger
- Assessment Team Leader at Solidarites International
- UN Women Recruitment for National Consultant
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor Job at FHI 360
- Program Intern Recruitment at Mercy Corps
- CHURCH WORKERS