Warehouse Manager at MGIC
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore, is a Non-Governmental Organization funded by the U.S Government through the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Duration: One year with the possibility of renewal subject the availability of funds.
- The Organization is seeking qualified candidates for the position Warehouse Manager on its recent award on "the Nigeria Indicator and Impact Survey (NAIlS), a Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) Survey that was developed to enable countries obtain HIV-specific indicators, including the impact of the expansion of HIV prevention and treatment programs to facilitate effective monitoring of national HIV programs
Key Area of Responsibility
- The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating the receipt, storage and dispatch of health/non-health commodities from the central warehouse in Abuja to survey implementing facilities.
- The Warehouse Manager will supervise the Warehouse Officers and collaborate with the Zonal Health Supply Chain Specialists to provide technical assistance on storage practices to the central and satellite laboratories.
- Maintain a record, and monitor the status of inbound deliveries to the warehouse and ensure that adequate arrangements have been made to receive commodities.
- Supervise the goods receipt, verification and put-away operations at the warehouse.
- Oversee the process of picking, checking, packing and dispatching of orders received from the various survey implementing facilities.
- Coordinate the periodic inventory checks to validate the accuracy of physical inventory, stock cards and the software system.
- Conduct vehicle inspections prior to the loading of commodities and ensure that transporters meet pre-defined standards.
- Ensure that all warehouse transactions are updated in real/near real-time.
- Responsible for the periodic reporting on stock status and movement.
- Ensure that the vehicle loading plans and route optimization plans are aligned.
- Maintain a Proof of Delivery (POD) register and collaborate with other supply chain team members to review POD’s
- Contribute to the identification and documentation of best practices and success stories on the NPHIIA project.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree/HND plus a Certificate in Logistics Management of Health Commodities or its equivalent
- Minimum of Five (5) years of warehousing work experience in a HIV donor funded program
- Familiarity with the inventory management of laboratory reagents and consumables
- Logistics management of cold-chain dependent health commodities
- Experience using Enterprise Resource Planning ERP software systems
- Marketing and Supply Chain Intern Recruitment at Bosch Africa
- Retail Store Manager Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Warehouse Supervisor Job at Rovedana
- Logistic Manager Job at Bobsky Travels and Tours
- Supply Chain - General Support (Fleet) Job at Danish Refugee Council
- Store & Inventory Officer Job at Arit of Africa Ltd
- Supply & Logistics Specialist Job at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Archive Officer Job at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc
- Dispatch Rider Job at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc