Warehouse Manager Job at Axios Foundation Nigeria
Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality Healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Calabar, Cross River
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the general operation of Warehouse
- Responsible for Commodities Management, Receipts, Issues, Storage and timely schedule and staging of commodities for distribution to health facilities
- Responsible for Weekly, Monthly and Bl-Monthly generation of Commodities Status Reports
- Responsible for the overall Inventory Management by working with the Warehouse Officers and Warehouse Assistant Ensures accurate entries of all transactions manually and electronically via Warehouse Inventory Management Software (M-Supply).
- Work collaboratively with Supply Chain & Quality Management Officer, Logistics Advisors and State Government officials on warehouse operations, management and sustainability.
- Shall participate in distribution committee meetings for finalization of distribution plans and schedules
- Support inventory management by working with the Inventory team and the IT Support Officer in daily monitoring of M-supply entries and functionality and generate alerts to management for decisions
- Responsible for writing, review and strict adherence of Standard Operating Procedures in the Warehouse
- Responsible for the management of all Utilities, Equipments, Housekeeping and funds for the warehouse operations
- Manage and supervise the warehouse operations staff to perform their best work
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or Bachelor's Degree in any Sciences
- 4-7 years postgraduate experience
- Warehouse operation experience
- Master's in Public Health or Supply Chain would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of supply chain management and logistics
- Capacity to support health systems strengthening
- Intermediate/Advanced computer skills to include the use of MS Office packages and inventory management software
- Knowledge of mSupply or any WMS software
- Ability to multitask set priorities and work independently
- Good communication skills and Interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written & oral English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ongoing Recruitment for Store Keeper at Abuja Clinics
- Supply Chain Intern Recruitment at Aldelia Group
- Store Keeper Job at Interrand Group
- Storekeeper - Chemical Job at Maventeq Systems
- Inventory Officer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Storekeeper Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Store Keeper Job at A dynamic private Hospital
- Warehouse Assistant Job at Mantrac
- Logistics and Warehouse Manager Recruitment
- Store Keeper Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited