Warehouse Officer Job at Diversity Talent Management Limited
Diversity Talent Management Limited is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We employ our distinctive ideas and processes, and our absolute commitment to delivery, to help clients we care about pursue their inspiring missions.
We work alongside clients who do great work within the sectors they operate, and we are excited to be involved in creating outcomes that truly make a difference.
We are an ethical consulting firm with a strong belief in the work we do, and with a passion to give back to the broader community with the skills and expertise available within our walls
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare Waybills
- Update stock cards
- Reconciling stock card balances with Microsoft Dynamics Navision balances.
- Fast tracking of warehouse activities in finished goods sub department.
- B.Sc. or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- Applicant must reside in Ib.
- Minimum of two (2) year’s experience in Inventory control/warehousing.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an added advantage
N70,000 - N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or Pdf format to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title and location" as the subject of the email.
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Store Keeper Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Henkel Graduate Internship Recruitment
- Ongoing Recruitment at Team Ace
- Inventory / Store Keeper Recruitment at Workplace Center Limited
- Warehouse Assistant Job at Daytona
- Store Keeper Job at ASB Valiant company
- Employment Opportunities at Plan International
- Employment Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Storekeeper Job at Pemason Pharmaceuticals Limited