Warehouse Officer Job at Graceco Limited
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
Job Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Reports To: Warehouse Coordinator
Work Hours: Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
- The warehouse officer is in charge of inventory in the warehouse. The position holder would receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store as needed. He/she would create schedules, monitor stock levels.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Ensure Quality of stock with correct storage arrangement, Appropriate Storage condition, practicing FIFO and Age analysis report.
- Ensure accurate monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, and yearly Physical Inventory, regular circle count and reconciliation of short/over with Finance.
- Ensure Inventory Optimization through stock verification.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with production managers, production administrator to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications / Experience
- Applicant must have at least a bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Management or any related field.
- Applicant must have minimum of 2 years of experience in the warehouse or inventory field
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Applicant must reside within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs.
- Preference would be given to Male applicant.
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Critical-Thinking Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- High effective supervisory skills and techniques
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be "Warehouse Officer".
- Ware-House Operative Job at Helena Frey Limited
- Workshop Manager Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Store Supervisor (Female) Job at Dreams Skills Placement Agency
- Supply Chain / Procurement Officer Job at Platform Express Group (PEG)
- Warehouse Officer Job at Plan International
- Stock / Inventory Control Officer Job at a reputable pharmacy
- Inventory Officer Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Store Officer (Female) Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Supply Chain Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Store Keeper Job at Rossland Screening Solutions