Warehouse Officer Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
Job Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
- To facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of goods held in stock with standing orders
- Analysis the aging of stocks & communicate to the line manager about obsolete Stock.
- To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly consumption.
- To verify all the last day Store taking activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining Stock Report for Consumables and Goods material.
- Job work transactions (Sending and taking invoice of goods requested).
- Keeping records and inventory of stock.
- Preparing of goods invoice notes to the management.
- Receive and supply goods to/from customers.
- Spot and full stock audit.
- Purchase / order stock items.
- Maintain profitable inventory control.
- Responsible to monitor the usable life of stock items and inform the management of near expiry goods.
- Responsible for on-time supply of goods to clients following FIFO/FEFO
- Responsible to ensure and maintain the status Identification and the Traceability of stored Goods as per Quality System procedures.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched by warehouse.
- Prepare bills/goods invoice PO of incoming order and submit to accounts.
- Ensuring proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Inventory & Store Management or any related discipline.
- Well conversant with ERP and SAGE Software as well as other Office application.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 30 years
- Book Keeping Inventory Management.
- Report writing and communication.
- Data entry, analysis and management.
- People management.
- Time Management.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Storekeeper Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Supply Chain Officer Job at Medecins Du Monde
- Inventory Control Manager Job at SUN METAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- Accounts / Inventory Officer Job at Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Store Keeper Job at The Place - Smackers Limited
- Account Supervisor / Store Keeper Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Warehouse Officer Job at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
- Inventory Accountant (Manager) Job at IO Furniture Limited
- Inventory Manager Job at Fitness and Sports Solutions