Warehouse Supervisor Job at Louis Valentino Prixair
Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for an organized Warehouse Manager to supervise the receipt, dispatching and storage of merchandise in our warehouse.
- The Warehouse Manager will oversee picking, storage, receiving, dispatching functions. You will ensure the maintenance of company assets
- To ensure success you need to multitask effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and perform your duties in a manner that maximizes profits. Top applicants should be dedicated, competent and have strong leadership skills.
Warehouse Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing warehouse operations.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse goods
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of all products
- schedule and Assist with deliveries
- 5+ years warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers' license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Must be above 33 years
N80,000 - N100,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the e-mail.
- Only Males should apply
- Only Abuja based personnel should apply as strict consideration will be given to Abuja based applicants factory is located around dei-dei axis
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Store Keeper Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Henkel Graduate Internship Recruitment
- Ongoing Recruitment at Team Ace
- Inventory / Store Keeper Recruitment at Workplace Center Limited
- Warehouse Assistant Job at Daytona
- Store Keeper Job at ASB Valiant company
- Employment Opportunities at Plan International
- Employment Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Storekeeper Job at Pemason Pharmaceuticals Limited