Website Manager / Content Developer Job at Corporate Headhunters Limited
Corporate Headhunters Limited is a human resource consulting firm based here in Lekki, Lagos with more than 6 years’ experience in the consulting business.
We are specialised in the business of recruiting and placement of technical, executive, administrative and operations personnel for mostly Oil & Gas, Industrial, Engineering, Technology as well as the Service-Oriented sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Website Manager / Content Developer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Executive Search and Placement Manager
- We are currently in need of a website manager who will manage and troubleshoot the organisation’s website issues and create appropriate website content aligned to the organisation’s strategy
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a good eye for detail.
- Proven work experience also as a Content Writer.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Digital communication skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Has Good Reporting and Presentation Skills.
- Hands-on experience with graphics.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good Knowledge of SEO, SMM, PPC & Email marketing.
- Solid experience in social media management.
- Maintaining our social media presence across various digital channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn especially for our job posts.
- Write clear marketing content to promote our strength and services.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organisation's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot any website issue.
- Provide weekly reports regarding viewership, followership and subscribers.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization's standards.
- Develop print, electronic and web communication to support company goals and client needs.
- Review website regularly to check for errors, omissions, invalid or inappropriate content.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and share as content on various social media channels.
- To understand the target audience and write the content to engage them and reply Direct Messages (DMs) promptly.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems and ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for this role should send an updated copy of their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be "Website Manager"
- Software Developer / Software Engineer Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Marketer Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Iverify Nigeria
- Motion Graphics Designer Job at Pettysave
- Marketing Manager Job at Pettysave
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a Marketer
- Marketing Executive Job at Louange Herbals International Limited
- Myrtle Management Consultants Recruitment for a Social Media - Community Manager
- Content Creator Assistant Job at Domeo Resources International
- Backend Engineer (NodeJS) Job at Flutterwave