Wema Bank Plc ALAT Prosumer Program 2020
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
ALAT by Wema Bank is Nigeria’s first fully digital bank. As opposed to the regular banking system, everything is done with ease at your own convenience on mobile phone via an app.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Prosumer Program
- The ALAT Prosumer Program (APP) is open to anyone who is a good conversationalist online, has a considerable following on Twitter as well as a high level of engagement with followers and an in-depth knowledge of the ALAT app.
If you’re selected to join the program, you will be expected to:
- Help resolve difficulties ALAT users complain about online..
- Acquire new ALAT customers.
- Propose ways to improve the relationship between ALAT users and the brand.
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Retail Sales Officer
- Personal Banker Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Unit Manager Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Relationship Officer Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Insurance Co-ordinator and Administrator
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Trade Finance Officer
- Digital marketing manager
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
- Unit Head, Savings and Investments Job at CreditAssist Investment Limited
- Insurance Sales Agent Job at African Alliance Insurance Plc