Chief Operations Officer/GM (Expatriate/Nigerian)
As a result of an on-going expansion, restructuring and transformation of a leading hospitality brand in Nigeria, the position below exist for the best of professionals in the innovative Fast Food brand and the upscale VIP Night Club:
Job Position: Chief Operations Officer/GM (Expatriate/Nigerian)
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
- Assuming responsibilities for the daily operations and management of the business
- The role exists on renewable contract tenure of 2 years.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience at a senior level five years must have been in the hospitality industry.
- Minimum of first Degree/HND in any discipline.
- Must be highly adaptable, and used to delivering results in a dynamic and fluid working environment.
- Ability to inspire and lead teams to achieve results with a high standard of excellence.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures and practices that are in line with global best practice.