Country Manager Job at WSI
WSI is the world’s largest and oldest Internet Consulting company. Specialized in providing Digital Marketing Solutions, WSI services companies of all sizes from SME to Fortune 500. Currently the #1 rated Internet and Technology Franchise globally, WSI has more than 1000 offices in 80 countries.
WSI is aggressively expanding globally and constantly expanding our team through various openings worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Country Manager
WSI Consultant Opportunity:
- WSI is looking for individuals who would like to run their own successful independent business operation in our exponentially growing market.
- WSI consultants, provide businesses around the world with complete online digital / internet marketing solutions that ensure a positive return on the marketing dollars invested.
- Many of our consultants were executives or managers within corporations, who became interested in branching out for themselves and taking greater control of their future.
- Often they had become disillusioned with the stress, hierarchy and insecurity of working in a corporation, and began their search for something that provided freedom, independence and control while offering significant growth potential that would create a stable financial future for themselves and their families.
Your Role as a WSI Consultant:
- Like a modern day architect, your job is to assess each clients' business needs using WSI's patent pending Lifecycle™ System and then to prescribe the perfect - most profitable digital / internet business strategy… custom tailored to generate profits for their business.
- Your clients Internet Solution is then independently built at one of WSI's Global Production Centers.
Unparalleled growth of Digital Marketing:
- The growth potential of the Digital / Internet Marketing Industry is unparalleled.
- Projected to reach 4.2 trillion dollars by 2016, the massive shift to online, spurred further by explosive mobile and tablet growth, is transforming today's business landscape.
- Wherever we look, marketing/advertising dollars are being shifted to the internet and digital marketing.
No Technical Experience Required:
- As a WSI consultant, you don’t need to have a technical background.
- By following our proven system with the help of our production centers, and support infrastructure you are well positioned to provide sophisticated and proven digital consulting services to your clients that deliver quantifiable results.
- In turn generating a long-lasting recurring revenue stream from your WSI business.
Complete Training and Ongoing Support:
- At WSI, we put the power of the digital world into your hands. We provide you with complete training, tools and the ongoing support infrastructure necessary, enabling you to achieve your business, financial and personal goals.
High growth Business:
- Due to our high level of growth, WSI is looking for individuals to become part of our network of successful professionals Executives like yourself, who brought their experience, passion and desire for greater control in their life, into our proven franchise model.
Desired Skills and Experience
- WSI is looking for individuals with a strong desire and ability to operate their own independent business operation.
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit and a desire to excel
- The ability to follow a proven system
- A passion for helping businesses within your community to succeed
- Enjoy ongoing learning
- Confident Leadership Ability
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- High level of interest in business trends and practices, including an understanding of business strategies and structures
- Experience at the Mid Senior level or business ownership.
- If you are articulate, competent, passionate, and dedicated to making a profound impact on others, we'd like to speak with you.
- SEO & SEM Engineer
- Manager at C&F Porter Novelli
- Assistant Hotel Manager
- Operations Programme Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Group CFO
- Utility Support Fund Manager
- Training Coordinator at Telewest Technologies Limited
- General Manager
- Senior Broadcast Journalist at BBC MEDIA
- Regional Director at Sightsavers