JMP Global Resources Limited is an enterprise development and project management firm with keen interest in facilitating organisational growth and development.
We pursue our objectives through our sound policies, application of dynamic management strategies, recruitment of competent professionals and establishment of partnerships with reputable institutions, training institutes and firms around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Farm Manager/Supervisor
Job Location: Delta
- We are seeking an experienced Farm Manager/Supervisor to join our team.
- Reporting directly to the chief executive officer, you will take full accountability for the management of day-to-day operations on the farm holdings.
- This is a hands-on position, with an emphasis on attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
The farm Manager will among other things:
- Serve as the farm head on all farm holdings on the company portfolio
- Supervise the activities of the farm workers ensuring that they carry out their responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attends to daily request for operational effectiveness
- Supervise cultivation activities on the farm and report directly to the CEO daily.
- Prepares daily, weekly & monthly Reports for crop management
- Advise management on cropping for fast revenue generation
- Helps to determine soil use and rotation of crops.
- Prepares Monthly Financial Report
- Supervise any ongoing project on any of our farms. (Starting with Yam, Cassava, Maize, Cucumber Cultivation on a commercial scale).
- Vast knowledge in the cultivation of multiple crops would be preferred.
- Will be required to keep-track-of and maintain our other agricultural lands that are currently not in use, thereby ensuring that it is not encroached upon.
- Supervise the animal rearing and production units of the farm.
- Will be the direct link and representative of the CEO
- We understand the importance of a constant presence at the farm especially during cultivation, so the farm supervisors’ primary purpose is to be on the farm managing the farms, ensuring that all goes well during cultivation and afterwards.
- B.Sc in Agriculture or its equivalent and major in Agriculture Farm Management and Crop Production
- At least minimum of 3-5 years' experience in similar position.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience in similar positions.
- All prospective applicants must be willing to Live and Work in Agbor, Delta State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.
- Manager, Demand Management at MTN Nigeria
- General Manager at Leedel Superstores Limited
- Head of Capacity Development Office at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Manager Production at GBfoods
- Head, Internal Control
- Chief Operating Officer at Going Active Africa
- General Manager
- General Manager
- General Manager/ Civil Engineer
- Operations Manager