Omnibus Accentures is a fast growing Shipping Logistics Company, committed to deliver a complete range of shipping services, designed to fit shipping requirements of all kinds. Due to innovations and new business ideas, our organization is presently looking for exceptionally committed, innovative and highly motivated graduate, willing to go beyond the call of duty for our company to be part of our trainee programme
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
The General Management Trainee programme will train on supervisory responsibilities for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of shipping services which must be in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Minimun of OND
- A good first degree from a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class (lower) in relevant fields.
- A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification is an added addvantage.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Confident personality with good interpersonal skills
- Analytical in thinking
- Possess inherent leadership qualities
- Computer proficiency
- Should be spontaneous
- Should have leadership qualities
The position is open to Lagos residents and close environs.
- Front Desk Officer
- HR Secretary
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Gym Receptionist
- Field Programme Assistant Job at FAO-UN
- FRONT DESK OFFICER
- National Forest Inventory, Database Design and Data Analyst Job at FAO-UN
- Operations Assistant Job at FAO-UN
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- National Remote Sensing and Mapping Expert / Consultant Job at FAO-UN