Mindfield Resources – Our client is a leading FMCG company based in Nigeria. With a large focus on Beverage manufacturing, production and distribution they are an excellent company to work for with a strong reputation and leading global brands.
Job Position: Plant Manager
- You will be responsible for large plant bottling operations for all site operations to maximize effectiveness and supply logistics achieving delivery on-time targets.
- You would be responsible for the entire factory to ensure the achievement of the companies manufacturing & Warehousing including the operational processes of products with the prescribed quality at lowest cost, and adherence to manufacturing instructions, quality standards and budgeting costs, within the best company practises, from the intake of raw material and ingredients until the end of the food & beverages processing and shipping.
- You would need to be pro-actively involved with the supply chain, finance and purchasing in developing a strategy to track, control and improve cost of working capital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineer.
- You are a strong leader with a drive to deliver results and the ability to engage people.
- You are proactive change leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Your excellent problem-solving skills are supported by an analytical mind-set.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a beverage/bottling company preferably as Engineering Manager, Factory Manager or Project Manager.
- You have demonstrated solid leadership in managing people and creating and maintaining a teamwork environment. You are able to communicate effectively (both written and spoken) in English.
- Dangote Group Latest Job vacancies in Lagos
- Schematics Engineer at GE Nigeria
- SIT Fitterat GE Nigeria
- Assembler - Stage 2 at GE Nigeria
- Quality Manager
- Production Supervisor Job at Housessories Limited
- New Job Vacancies at Fan Milk Plc
- Factory General Manager
- Soap Production Manager
- Dangote Group Latest Recruitment, March 2018