HReade Limited is a Human Resource Consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Program Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Manages and executes projects.
- Identifies prospective sponsors and donors for programs.
- Carries out research to identify communities and new programs to work on that are in line with Act4accountability strategy.
- Liaises with vendors, sponsors and government agencies on behalf of Act4accountability regarding opportunities.
- Responsible for providing administrative support which includes setting up the operations in Nigeria.
- Coordinates programs organized by act4accountability in Nigeria, particularly the diaspora rise-up initiative. responsible for providing program and logistics support;
- Identifies potential sponsors for act4accountability's project and prepares necessary documentation to client promoting act4accountability;
- Follows up with identified sponsors for funding;
- Sets up and attends meetings with potential donors and sponsors;
- Creates, plans, and implements strategies for executing the organisation projects;
- Prepares correspondence for the activities of the organisation;
- Coordinates and manages communications with representatives from the recipients of the project;
- Creates project activities calendar for the organisation;
- Writes reports on programs conducted;
- Prepares budget for the execution of programs;
- Manages the activities of the office;
- Responsible for setting up and managing the lagos office;
- Ensures procurement of office supplies and maintains records of same;
- Maintains records, documents and files for programs and the office;
- Manages the database of act4accountability;
- Coordinates and manages volunteers on projects;
- Ensures act4accountability is registered and recognized by the necessary and statutory bodies;
- Provides administrative support to director when in Nigeria.
- Minimum of University degree from a reputable university;
- Microsoft office proficient;
- Comfortable working as part of a virtual team
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Ngo administration;
- Office administration;
- Self motivated;
- Planning and organizing;
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking;
- Persuading and influencing;
- Presenting and communicating information;
- Relating and networking;
- Writing and reporting;
- Working with people;
- Following instructions and procedures.