An indigenous hospitality company operating in Abuja - Nigeria, requires the services of exceptional, dynamic, result oriented personnel and seasoned professionals, with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills, to fill the vacant position below in her new hotel:
Job Position: Receptionist
Job Location: Abuja
- A graduate with not less than a year’s working experience in the industry; must be computer literate, good height and fluent in English language.
- Ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage.
Application Closes on..
31st October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (including mobile phone contact), a detailed Resume and Photocopies of their Credentials to "The Human Resource Manager" via email,Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interviews commence immediately.
- Brand and Communications Manager Job at Knowledgepool Consulting
- BW Offshore Vacancy for Commercial Administrator
- Help Desk Officer Vacancy at AppZone
- Director of Finance and Administration Vacancy at Global Communities - Nationwide
- Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Vacancy at Global Communities - Nationwide
- Deputy Chief of Party Vacancy at Global Communities
- Economic Strengthening / Livelihoods Specialist Vacancy at Global Communities
- Marketing Assistant Intern
- Sales Representative