United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Recruitment, June 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Paying attention to details
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Senior Strategy Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Brand Ambassador/Relationship Marketers
- SaroAfrica International Limited 2018 Graduate Trainee (North) Recruitment
- Ongoing Fresh Graduate Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Graduate Internship Program (GIP), PRC at GE Nigeria
- 2018 Ashaka Cement Limited Graduate Trainee Programme
- Graduate Trainee
- HR Intern at Martyns Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
- Customer Care and Call Center Representative