2018 Graduate Recruitment for Digital Geeks at Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan - Our client, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Geeks
Job Locations: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- To Lead in Attracting, Developing and Retaining Superior Human Capital that Creates a Dramatic Business Advantage for Our Clients.
- Digital geeks will activate customers on the mobile banking platform and grow the customer base.
- Digital Geeks will need to be sharp-witted, eloquent, confident, courteous, smart, charming and tech savvy.
- The role is a contract role to be renewed based on performance
- ONLY fresh graduates with B.Sc/HND/OND need to apply.
- ONLY candidates within the age range of 21-32
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title and your current location (State) as the subject of the mail.
Please attach the following documents to your email application:
- Valid means of ID
- Birth certificate
- NYSC Certificate (optional for ONLY OND Holders)
- Educational Certificate
Note: If you do not meet the above requirements, please DO NOT apply.
- IT OFFICER
- IT Support Officer Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- EXECUTIVE EDITOR/CONTENT WRITER
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES/ MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- PUBLIC RELATION EXECUTIVE
- Typist/ Computer Operator Job at a reputable company
- IT Senior Functional Analyst Job at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- l.T Personnel Recruitment at a Cassava Processing Company
- IT Enterprise Officer Job at Food Concepts Plc
- IT and Website Designer Job at Paraquick