2021 Energy Talent Program (ETP)
The Energy Talent Company sources, recruits and trains outstanding individuals to meet the increasing demand of talent in the energy industry. We employ the use of modern, up-to-date learning methodologies to train our candidates, through a robust learning experience that involves an innovative combination of online learning simulation and apprenticeship. We equip the candidates with an all-around training and work experience that qualify them to hit the ground running fom day one.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Energy Talent Program (ETP)
Job Location: Nationwide
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Energy Talent Program (ETP) is a 24-month career development and job placement program that trains promising and talented STEM graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry
- ETP has been carefully designed by foremost international learning expert and dedicated consultants who are keen on supporting your personal development and career growth as a Solar energy professional.
- The program offers a blended learning approach that harnesses a mix of online and offline training sessions, including a strong support system that ensures that you are adequately skilled for the global RE market.
- You will gain practical and technical experience working across projects in the solar industry.
- At the end of the 2-year program, You will become a highly-trained and competent specialist ready to contribute to empowering the renewable energy (RE) industry, starting from Africa.
- At this point, You can decide to continue with the solar company you have been placed with or leave to start an enterprise. The ultimate goal is to raise the next generation of leaders that will transform the RE industry in the next three decades.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Only individuals who are passionate about making an impact in the RE energy industry can apply
- Kindly note that you must have completed NYSC before the program commences.
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Ongoing Recruitment at a Chartered Accounting Firm
- EdFin Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Trainee - Relationship Officer
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 (Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 - Supply Chain
- Graduate Trainee Loan Officer Recruitment at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Havana Specialist Hospital
- Graduate Trainee (Business Development Management) Recruitment at GTI Group
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Transport Services Limited