2021 Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment at Zojatech Limited
Zojatech Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Program
Job Location: Lagos
Purpose of the Program
- Fast track development route to become innovators within Zojatech.
- The program aims to blend your unique qualities with a tailored development approach, providing you with the opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
What We Offer
- A challenging and exciting career: Every step of the way, we’ll support you through a combination of structured training, informal on-the-job learning, regular check-ins, and inspiring mentors
- Whether you’re experiencing different areas of our business or different major projects, you’ll always have opportunities to develop and grow. Above all, we’ll help you nurture rock solid foundations for a challenging and exciting career.
- Coaching and mentoring: At the outset, you will be assigned a senior supervisor to help guide your progression. They will agree a planned course of action with you and provide all the means necessary to achieve your career goals.
- Formal training: To enhance your practical training, you will be enrolled onto formal learning courses. They may include offsite or onsite learning.
- Progress checks: You will receive regular formal progress checks to ensure we are doing everything we can to support your learning journey.
- Assessment: You will be given the chance to demonstrate your new skills and commercial knowledge during assessments sessions.
- Sales Executive
- Software Developers
- Product Officer
- Pre-sales Executive
What Makes You A Successful Graduate Trainee?
- You enjoy new experience
- You are passionate and thirsty for learning
- Open to learn from team and collaborate to achieve more
- You are curious and eager to learn
- Intrigued and motivated by diverse assignment
- Passionate about getting things done
What We look Out For?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or similar courses from a recognized University.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last 1 year from the date of the advert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about Technology
- Work experience: Not more than 1 year.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Become Employable Anywhere: Create your own future at IU
- Ongoing Recruitment for Trainees at MyRewin Technology Limited
- Graduate Business Analyst Intern Recruitment at Blucolar Africa
- United Bank for Africa UBA 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme
- Workforce Group Recruitment for an Entry Level HR Operations Officer
- 2021 Stanbic IBTC Graduate Digital Program
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Opening
- Trainee (Fintrak Software Academy) Recruitment at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Intern Recruitment at Tradr Nigeria
- Trainee and Fresh Graduate Recruitment at a reputable company