Abbey Mortgage Bank Recruitment for Brands and Communications Intern
Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc is the premier, largest and most profitable, non-aligned Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria. Abbey is one of the seven national Primary Mortgage Banks (PMB) licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN). The recent recapitalization exercise saw the downsize from 105 mortgage banks to only 34 now surviving. We not only emerged successfully capitalized but one of the few that also met our National obligation as well as amongst the public liability companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Brands and Communications Intern
Job Location: Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will assist the brand's team with their day-to-day tasks including social media management, video production, inventory, event planning and more.
- As intern they will receive the benefit about the creative process of building brand awareness for a corporate organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Quality Control Officer Trainee
- TechnifyInc incubator Recruitment for Social Media Intern
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment for Recruitment Intern
- Upbeat Recreation Centre Recruitment for Marketing Intern
- Fadac Resources and Services Limited Recruitment for Safety Intern
- Tantalizers Plc Recruitment for Junior Auditor Trainee
- 2024 Baker Hughes Early Career Programme: LEAD (Field Engineer)
- Greensprings School Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (French)
- Warehouse Officer (NYSC Member) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- 2023 Nestle Nigeria Plc CWAR Nesternship Programme