Access Bank Plc Entry-level Trainee Recruitment 2018
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Applications are invited for:
Access Bank Entry-level Training Programme 2018
Location: Democratic Republic of Congo
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate,a Masters' degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
- Manager, Banking Relations and Treasury at WACOT Limited
- IT Intern, NYSC at Baker Hughes Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Lecturer at BSS Consulting
- Efficacy Construction Company Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, July 2018
- Banking/Customer Service Officer at Gene Financial Advisory Services Limited
- Control / Operations Assistant
- Managing Director/CEO
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2018