Account / Admin Officer Job at Okin Travels Limited
Okin Travels Limited - A fast growing Indigenous aviation company urgently requires an exceptional individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Account / Admin Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Timely and accurate filling of statutory aircraft license renewals, coding of vouchers (payment vouchers, journals etc). Reconciliation of staff, passengers and supplier’s records to ensure correct state of all financial records..
- Airline and pilot license renewals
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Ensuring that accounting entries are entered accurately into the accounting software
- Preparing periodic financial reports that compare budget costs and actual costs.
- Ensuring all documents and their respective supports are filed appropriately.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Tracking all receivables and liaise with appropriate departments for collections
- Manage inventory by liaising with production department.
- Minimum of HND / B.SC in Accounting / Accountancy or related field.
- Membership of a recognized professional accountancy body (ICAN, ACCA, ICMA etc).
- Proficient in NAVISON, Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Ability to use accounting software is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
You must be:
- Assertive and proactive: willing and ready to learn with a positive attitude
- Able to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
- Comfortable working in small teams and in a flexible work environment.
- Ability to liaise and interact with personnel across other departments/subsidiaries.
- Strong attitude for keeping management confidentiality information
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
N80,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Financial Advisor Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Admin / HR Officer Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Administrative Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment for an Administrative Officer
- Job Recruitment at YIAGA Africa
- Male Administrative Staff Job at Pickmeup International Company
- Latest Recruitment at Emmastina International Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Career Opportunities at Strugz