Account Manager Job at Madison and Park Limited
Madison and Park Limited is a 360 suit marketing agency focused on driving value by working with our clients across all phases of their marketing life cycle, from strategy development to all areas of execution through a variety of platforms such as advertising and in - trade promotions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Consult Clients about their business challenges, marketing objectives and campaign requirement.
- Interpret the internal or external clients’ business needs and develop a strategy to address their needs.
- Lead the development of all marketing decks for assigned clients.
- Responding adequately to client briefs
- Infuse customized, out-of-the-box ideas and solutions.
- Create content in proposal generation, training and meetings.
- Coordinate and align internal teams on timelines and budgets.
- Analyse, interpret and present results to the client.
- Deliver ideas and final products to clients for review.
- Perform requires administrative duties (e.g. contact reports, financial reports, project results etc).
- Manage a large range of event types to build brand reputation and generate leads for internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development managers and business unit liaisons to ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines, drive event attendance, and create experiences conducive to achieving the designated metrics.
- Develop & Streamline business development opportunities for the growth of the account and business a
- Manage and train support of account analysts & associates across cross-functional departments on assigned anchor accounts.
Business Growth Duties:
- Develop and manage the relationship with internal and external clients
- Meeting up with set quarterly sales target.
- Graduate / Master's Degree from a leading institution with 7 years of experience and above with an Experiential Marketing / Creative Agency. (A MUST)
- Professional member of NIMN / APCON
- PMP certification is also a plus
- Has experience in managing big accounts end to end (Conceptualization to execution phases).
- Has experience in working on Above-the-line, Below-the-line or through-the-line projects
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service, analysis and Excel. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Proven success managing complex projects on-time and working in cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
- School Accountant Job at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Accountant Job at Geophase Resources Limited
- Account Officer Job at Domino Stores Limited
- Accountant Job at Elduke Ventures
- Project & Cost Accountant Job at International Energy Services Limited
- Junior Accountant Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Company Accountant Job at Caronik Security
- Finance Manager Job at Coscharis Group
- Account Officer Job at Coscharis Group
- Loan Officer Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited