Corporate Headfitters Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account/Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Maintaining Databases: As Administrative Officers you are to maintain company and client information through files and online databases.
- Creating Reports: You are to collate and send in financial and performance reports.
- Ordering Supplies: As Administrative Officers, you are to ensure that an office has the proper materials to maintain efficiency, supplies must be monitored to avoid stock out
- Management report on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Manage account payable and receivables
- Cash Management – invoicing, collections, cash control, suppliers and 3rd party payments.
- Account-Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closing, Ensure timely bank payment
- Monthly Accounts.
- Organize Financials: Manage billing and ensure that payments are made promptly (Pension, PAYE, VAT etc.)
- Equipment Management: Office equipment, ranging from production machines to copiers and other office machines
- Event Coordination: Coordinate event or meetings that needs to be planned, coordinate dates, locations, and times for other employees.
- Ensure all new staff have their offer of employment letters and get job description and to know their daily, weekly and monthly duties and targets
- Engage all staff required to meet targets (Product Officer, sales & Marketing Officer, production assistants.)
- Hold weekly meetings with unit heads and M. D. (Every Monday 8.45-9.15am) and carry out or organize trainings
Required Skill Set
- Organization: Ability to organize documents, employees, and financial budgets.
- Technological Literacy: in-depth understanding of administrative software.
- Time Management: Should be able to manage their time wisely.
- Work experience as an Accountant, Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Problem Solving: Ability to solve problem when they arise in the company.
- Planning: Must be able to plan for future complications and future events that have the possibility of disrupting the work environment.
- Excellence knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Written Communication: Must have strong written communication skills
- General Management: Must have general management skills that are flexible in a variety of situations.
- Teamwork: must be able to work in a larger team.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Management or relevant degree
- Westfoster Development Company Limited Recruitment at Senior Accountant
- Account Assistant Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Clerk Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Confidential Secretary Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Administrative Officer Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Accountant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Finance and Administration Manager Recruitment at Save the Children
- Accountant Job at a reputable company