Chukelad Farms Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abia
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining financial records for individual projects in a manner that facilitates management reports.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Hold a B.Sc/HND in Finance, Accounts.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Finance Department
- High levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Internet.
Note: Priority will be given to residents in Abia State
- Financial Accountant Job at Kuzari Technologies Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Financial Planner Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Project Accountant Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Imprest Reconciliation Officer Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Investment Advisor Job at Alan & Grant
- Accountant Job at A fast growing company
- Accounts Officer Job at A leading private Security company
- Finance and Operations Security Officer Job at A multi-service company
- Account Officer Job at The Eye Doctor's