Accountant Job at a reputable company
A young Agro-Processing Company at Ajah, Lagos State is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases.
- Maintain a suitable accounting system for the Company.
- Responsible for preparing accounts and managing financial information.
- Prepare and examine financial records, assuring information is up to date and accurate.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Prepare, record, and process accounts payable and cash disbursement, and accounts receivable and cash receipts.
- Prepare allocation tables for indirect expenses and revenue items as needed.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and process payroll and deductions schedules.
- Posting of accounts to the general ledger for: accounts receivable, cash receipts, accounts payable, cash disbursements and payroll.
- Review open invoice reports and follow up with a schedule of payments or adjustments.
- Ensure good accounts receivable management
- Supporting other department staff.
- Use electronic and manual filing systems with due regard to security and confidentiality.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate members of the management.
- A minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting or other related discipline.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, especially in the Manufacturing Industry
- Any relevant certificate would be an advantage
- Must be resident within Ajah axis.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Excellent Leadership and Communication,
- Interpersonal relationship,
- Time management and organization
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Result Driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Accountant, Ajah" as the subject of the email.
- Interview holds soon after, for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be "Accountant Ajah" to be considered
- Accounting Intern Recruitment at HOR Logistics
- Account Representative Job at Amag Buz Venture
- Entry Level Debt Recovery Agent Job at Mwanga Limited
- Retail Relationship Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Chief Financial Officer Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- Female Account Officer Job at A reputable pharmaceutical & retail company
- Director, Operations / Finance / Administration Job at EnCompass LLC
- Finance Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Cashier Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Internal Audit Officer Job at Hazon Holdings