Accountant Job at Aquarian Oil & Gas
Aquarian Oil & Gas is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Code: AJ02-03
Job Location: Lagos
- The Accountant is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data,
- perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and
- report their findings to management, Provides financial information to management
- by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Management of accounting systems and processes which include system access and reconciliation of records
- Preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of applicable taxes according to the law
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented Efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Daily management of accounts
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- Excellent Accounting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Deadline-oriented, Attention to details, Accuracy.
- Confidentiality, Initiative
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Leadership/People Skills
Requirement And Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance.
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting software (QuickBooks
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Strong operational management ability;
- A clear focus on results - sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors quality and progress of work against plans.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shuld send their CV and Cover Letter to: cv@Aquarianconsult.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Account Personnel Job at Larsamies Global Service Nigeria Limited
- Key Account Executive Job at Proten International
- Accounting Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Chief Financial Officer Job at CeedCap
- Associate, Corporate Finance Job at Standard Bank Africa
- Account Manager Job at Netcom Africa
- Vice President, Corporate Finance Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Head, Financial Advisory Job at Standard Bank
- Head, Equity Capital Markets Job at Standard Bank
- Chief Accountant