Accountant Job at City Sports Group Limited
City Sports Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Limikted UK. With our team of professionals, well-structured and result oriented programs, we are committed to being change agents revolutionizing sports business in Nigeria. Our main areas of focus include, sports facilities construction and maintenance, sports events planning and organisation, sports clubs, sports kitting, sports talent identification and development, school sports and sports agency and consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and Monitor account receivables and payables as required.
- Has the primary responsibility to produce accurate and timely financial results; managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including but not limited to business plan, budgeting, treasury, billing, credit controls, payable management, inventory and asset control, revenue assurance, financial planning, forecasting, analysis and negotiations in preserving the assets of the organization.
- Align business and finance strategy to provide business advice by contributing to the planning and execution of transactions. This includes but not limited to corporate restructuring, Capital market financing strategies and other long-term investments of the company to deliver benefits to the business to meet its strategic objective.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- File both employee taxes (PAYE) and Company Income tax accurately when required.
- Ensure payment of all statutory remittances (Tax, Pension, Insurance etc).
- Keep accurate record of all accounting documents including receipts, etc.
- Work closely with the CEO and top management on the long-term strategic vision of the company including fostering and cultivating stakeholder’s relationship at different levels, whilst providing support for the leadership of the different divisions in executing the business strategy, driving change and initiatives for business improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA is compulsory.
- Treasury and Cash management experience is a must-have
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, accounting and bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Financial management systems, accounting policies and standards; tax management, mergers and acquisitions, costing accounting etc
- Accounting Applications such as QuickBooks
- Internal Control Officer Job at Food Concepts Plc
- Account Officer Job at JMG Limited
- Account Officer (Bank Reconciliation) Job at JMG Limited
- Reconciliation Manager Job at Flutterwave
- Account Officer Job at Saro Agrosciences
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO) Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Job Openings at Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Domino Stores Limited
- Accountant Job at Cove Real Estate & Construction
- Invoicing Officer Job at President Paints Nigeria Limited