Accountant Job at ELROI Global Services Limited (Elroi)
ELROI Global Services Limited (Elroi) is a duly registered Company in Nigeria, an innovative resource and solutions provider serving the niche sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas markets both in the Upstream and Downstream sectors. Elroi leverages on its unique business model and top line global connectivity. Elroi affords it customers the best-in-class solutions, products and capabilities from across the globe, enabling organizations to meet the needs of a growing market amidst customer and regulatory complexities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you in search of an opportunity to advance your career in accounting? If so, a great opportunity for an accountant to work for a small but rapidly expanding Oil and Gas company has opened in our accounts department, which we are looking to fill with a well-qualified individual dedicated to his or her craft and looking for an organization worthy of the same dedication. As our accounting specialist, you would be personally responsible for conveying all financial management information to our Managing Director. Such an opportunity could be a great way to increase your accounting skills through macro-level analysis. As ours is an ever-growing company, the potential is there for you to transition into a managerial role as future staff is brought on.
- Oversee all daily accounts, requisitions, reconciliation, monthly payroll, accounts receivable and payable, tax payments vat, payee, claim and invoice, and management of overhead expenses.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for net revenue losses and gains, operating costs, travel and material expenses, and all other executive-level summaries for upper management to review.
- Meet regularly with department heads to review budgetary allowances and expenses, and to ensure that each area’s financial records are reconciled by month-end.
- Attend department staff meetings and executive meetings to provide an accounting of department- and organization-level financial figures.
- Participate in annual review boards to analyze financial information for the prior year and make recommendations for improvements going forward.
- Work with internal personnel and external auditors and tax consultants for annual audits and to prepare tax forms for submission.
- Assist external auditors in reviewing processes and workflow by providing reports and supporting documentation.
- Put in a world class Accounting Department with guidelines, processes and procedures.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or other related field from an accredited institution
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting or other role involving financial analysis
- Very strong organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of corporate tax laws
- 5-6 years' experience in accounting or other analytical role (including supervisory experience)
- Proficiency in all the programs of the Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with QuickBooks or any other accounting software
- Proficient with any ERP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgUsing the role "Accountant" as the subject of your application.
- Grants Officer Job at The British Council
- Finance and Administration Officer Job at Agridrive
- Deposit Mobilization Officer Job at Vincintoire Limited
- Country Finance Coordinator Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Finance Manager Job at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Cashier Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Financial Accountant Job at Kuzari Technologies Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Financial Planner Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Project Accountant Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)