Legend Hospitality Managers Limited - Our client, a 3-star boutique hotel in Ikotun-Egbeda axis of Lagos with 25 rooms tastefully furnished and all necessary facilities for accommodation services, mini-banquet services, indoor/outdoor catering services and leisure services, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounts/Store Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Accounts/Store officer performs a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerkor Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- A graduate degree in Accounting. Relevant certification is a plus.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidates should be ready to take up appointment on a short notice.
- Applicants should reside around Egbeda, Ikotun, Isolo