Active Distributor Operations Manager at PZ Cussons Nigeria
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world's best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Position: Active Distributor Operations Manager
Job Location: Kwara
- Ensure AD meets agreed monthly volume and Net revenue target by SKUs
- Drive coverage and in market sales through the AD sales units and wholesale channel.
- Ensure all PZCN products are available in the AD warehouse for sale by the AD units.
- Visit retail outlets with the AD sales team at least three times a week.
- Ensure excellent in-store execution of all PZCN brands in all direct coverage outlets.
- Check/ensure that recommended prices are maintained/strictly adhered to at all trade channels within AD sales territory.
- Agreed monthly volume sell-out plan with the TSM.
- Ensure compliance to minimum stock holding for all PZCN products in AD warehouse
- Ensure effective delivery of product to wholesale and other AD sales point within AD territory.
- Ensure sales unit complies with cash sales policy and daily stock and sales reconciliation by all AD sales units at the end of each working day.
- Monitor PZCN promotional activities in all trade channels.
- Prospect for new retail outlets on continuous basis
- Monitor competitive activities and report to the TSM accordingly.
- Retrieve/report cases of product/quality complaints to the TSM.
- Complete all sales documentation records accurately and promptly.
- Monitor PZCN products DAVP status in all direct coverage retail outlets within sales territory.
- A weekly report handed to the TSM at the end of each week.
- Attained daily morning meetings.
- Review progress status of sales activities with AD managing director and TSM on a weekly basis
- Credit management and control of sales expenses.
- Ensure only specified PZCN products and quantity is put on the redistribution vans.
- Ensure vehicles are in good working condition at all times
- Maximum loading height/weight is not exceeded
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Ability to communicate well in both written and spoken English
- Good analytical and leadership skill
- 3 to 5 Years experience in similar role
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title as the Subject
- Executive Officer Job at Jhpiego
- HR / Admin Manager Recruitment at a reputable conglomerate
- Executive Assistant to the Chairman at a reputable conglomerate
- Administrative Officer Job at University of Lagos
- Administrative Assistant Job at Znelty International Nigeria
- Fleet Manager Job at Ozzy Fashion Place
- Executive Assistant Job at Corporate Headhunters Limited
- Male Secretary Job at GBC Professional Services
- Customer Relations Officer
- Administrative and Logistics Officer Recruitment at Kimberly Ryan Limited