Admin / Accounts Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Admin / Accounts Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep an updated record of all clients and projects undertaken
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Ensure the office is open and ready for the day's business
- Uphold and ensure cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Take inquiries and bookings
- Manage repairs and oversee maintenance
- Keep a log of service schedules
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in
- Contact with vendors.
- Record daily inflows and outflows
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports
- Work with the auditor to conduct quarterly audits
- Manage petty cash
- Prepare and send invoices to clients
- Follow up on pending invoices
- Weekly account reconciliation
- Compute and ensure that all taxes are paid
- Human Resource
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Schedule and assign employees to tasks.
- Update employees on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues.
- Manage employees by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manage staff schedule
- Enforce company policies
- Manage employee relations
- Administer all other HR functions
- BSc or HND in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Attention to details
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of excel and accounting software/operations
- N80,000 - 100,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Account Executive Job at a reputable Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Administrative Assistant Job at U.S. Consulate General
- Internal Auditor at an Ultra Modern Bakery
- Finance Manager Job at Palladium Group
- Director, Internal Audit Job at University Of Uyo
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Admin / HR Assistant Job at Skills Outside School Foundation
- Female Finance / Economic Research Writer Recruitment
- Account Officer Job at Total Secure Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at British American Tobacco