Admin and Logistic Assistant Job at Nkafamiya Rescue Mission
Nkafamiya Rescue Mission (NRM) is an independent child rights organization committed to supporting vulnerable and marginalized children and their communities to be free from poverty. By actively connecting committed people with powerful ideas, we work together to make positive, deep-rooted and lasting changes in children and young people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin and Logistic Assistant
Job Location: Borno
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Administrative and Logistics Assistant’s overall responsibility is to assist the Operations Unit to ensure that the day to day running of the main office administration is conducted in an efficient and cost effective manner while keeping in mind legal considerations and humanitarian requirements where necessary.
- As part of the NRM administration team, the Admin and Logistics Assistant position undertakes and completes all administration and logistic tasks and requirements, provides support to staff, to programs, and to implement administration team projects.
- Ensure admin and log support (effective) to NRM Programmes. Reporting to the
- Operations Unit, (s)he is to assist to follow up and ensure office utilities, internal control, visitors/workshops logistics are provided.
- The position will report to the Chief of Operation but will support the NRM management team were necessary.
Admin and logistic assistant will be responsible for admin activities at the community level.
- Coordinate routine and emerging facility maintenance including emergency repairs, installations, servicing and cleaning.
- Request and maintain facilities consumables such as electric bulbs and cleaning materials.
- Responsible for management of NRM Asset Register.
- Ensure that NRM Asset are well tagged and properly branded.
- Routinely update NRM Asset register and ensure that any allocated asset is captured on the register.
- Conduct routine (quarterly and annual) asset inventory count at assigned locations and submit inventory report to the supervisor.
- Ensure compliance of NRM Asset Management Policy by all staff.
- Manage and ensure that cleaners are well supervised in the discharge of their responsibilities.
- Respond and coordinate office space allocation in a manner that allows free movement of staff and guarantees staff comfort.
- Ensure that Office Asset are regularly available, maintained are effectively allocated.
- Regularly request for office stationeries and other consumables in a timely fashion that eliminates stock out.
- Routinely update relevant inventory records for office stationeries and submit a monthly inventory report to Logistics Officer and Admin Officer.
- Maintain and update stationery inventory list on a daily basis and ensure replenishment is made accordingly.
- Minimum of First Degree in Administration, Management or Business or equivalent experience OR a combination of education and work experience
- 1 – 2 years of progressively responsible experience in administrative work.
- Familiarity with basic finance or accounting practices an advantage
- Previous experience working with an INGO/NNGO or a Development organization.
- Excellent Analytical skill, good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook (or similar software)
- Good knowledge of Administrative systems and practice, policies and procedures
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work well with people from varied backgrounds and cultures at all levels in organization.
- Strong level of initiative to provide independent follows through on processing issues and concerns.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Integrity, strong team player
- Strong problem solving, analytical, operational, and coordinating abilities,
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining Nkafamiya Rescue Mission to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- OFFICE SECRETARY NEEDED
- Administrative and Finance Associate Job at the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Hotel Manager Job at Martinos Hotel and Event Centre
- Operations Manager Job at Logistics Haven International Limited
- Receptionist Job at Tacade Consulting Limited
- Branch Manager Job at HRBP Limited
- Experienced Catering Manager Job at Sundry Foods
- Logistics Sales Executive Job at OMOROY
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency