Admin & Finance Officer Job at CTG Global
Committed To Good (CTG) is an award-winning private sector company that enables humanitarian and development projects in conflict zones. As a people solutions business, we recruit, deploy and manage the right people with the right skills to implement projects in the world’s toughest regions.
Having worked in more than 25 fragile and conflict-affected countries, we pride ourselves on hiring 90% local employees, providing decent, dignified work and new opportunities in fragile communities. 90% of our turnover goes back into the local economy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin & Finance Officer
Vacancy ID: VAC-7075
Job Location: Abuja
Project reporting: This role reports to the Country Manager
Start Date: 1st June, 2022
Overview of Position
- CTG delivers humanitarian & development projects in high risk areas through the provision of recruitment, HR & project management Services.
- CTG enables public & private sectors to focus on their core business & mitigate risks.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to those listed here:
- Provide assistance to the Regional Accountant with meeting compliance requirements.
- Ensure an understanding of CTG’s contract & invoicing timelines.
- Track timesheets & report delays to the Regional Accountant.
- Provide monthly pay slips to consultants.
- Follow up with PFAs after monthly remittances.
HR & Administration Management:
- Management of in country logistics, book flights, taxis, meet & greet services at the airport.
- Manage accommodation bookings.
- Work with a variety other local service providers & fixers.
- Assist with printing & courier services.
- Ensure new staff receive their ID cards as soon as possible.
- Managing a variety of trackers.
Support the HR Account Manager with:
- Recruitment of new staff & management of staffing tracker.
- Induction training for new staff including liaising with security to ensure briefings are timely.
- Monitoring the timing of performance reviews.
- Coordinating weekly CTG managers meeting including agenda & minutes.
- University Degree in the field of Finance, Business Administration, HR or related field.
- Knowledge of Accounting systems, processes & applications.
- Data analysis & analytical skills required.
- Advanced experience with MS Office applications & producing various reports.
- Self starter with good initiative & multi-tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal & written communications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an INGO.
- Fluency in English is necessary.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable relevant finance administration experience.
- Minimum 3 years accounting system & preparing finance reports experience.
- Minimum 1 year HR experience.
- Minimum 1 year demonstrable program & project management experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Nigeria (Essential).
- Minimum of 1 year/s of demonstrable relevant Administration experience (essential).
- Minimum of 1 year/s of demonstrable relevant Finance & Accounting experience (essential).
- Minimum of 1 year/s of demonstrable relevant Human Resources experience (essential).
- Minimum of 1 year/s of demonstrable relevant Programme & Project Management experience (essential).
- Minimum of 3 year/s of experience in Africa (essential).
- Fluent in English (essential).
- This role has no team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
- At no stage of the recruitment process will CTG ask candidates for a fee. This includes during the application stage, interview, assessment and training.
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Admin Officer Job at Brit property Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Greymond Shelter
- Loan / Savings Officer Job at Nicthan Monies
- Admin / Receptionist Job at Cashigo International Limited
- Financial Advisor Job at Tangerine Africa
- Accountant Job at Alan & Grant
- Front Desk Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Accounts Officer Job at Meristem Securities Limited
- Accounts Assistant Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)