Admin / HR Executive Job at Capital Luxury
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a multifaceted and prestige company with a commitment to provide unlimited luxury products and services. As a global luxury group, our innovative and creative energy brings luxury into everything we do. Because we’re luxury experts, we’ve built bridges connecting us with the world’s best luxury brands and professionals to better serve our customers. Our projection has redefined luxury in our own words and style so we can make a big difference. Whether you’re looking for luxury in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or foods for your everyday living, Capital Luxury has made a commitment to keep you living in the lap of luxury
Capital Luxury, since founded on September 26th, 2015, continually invested in building new terminals, showrooms, motels, hotels, and many more luxury facilities across the country, and globally to further enhance its clients’ luxury experience. The new terminal plus showroom in Uyo is under construction and expected to commence service as soon as it’s completed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin / HR Executive
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Lagos
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, human resource policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Admin Officer / Office Manager Job at ZipahMary Resources
- Job Openings at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated
- Human Resource Officer Job at Alister Greene Consulting
- Business Development / Office Administrator Job at Bradfield Consulting
- Human Resources Officer Job at Xiaomi Technology
- Female Office Assistant Job at Jeem
- Administrative Officer Job at Thinkmint Nigeria
- Executive Assistant to CEO at BRENHAZY LIMITED
- Human Resource Coordinator Job at Mercy Corps
- Admin / Operations Officer Job at Palladium Group