Admin Officer Job at Cyprus Cedar
Cyprus Cedar Interiors is one of the leading Interior Design and Turnkey contracting firm with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our team of experts combines extraordinary talent and global experiences to create spaces that can be as 'timeless' as the exceptionality of each of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to the management team as well as business units.
- Manage and monitor office supplies stock and place orders when required.
- Organize, maintain and update a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and logistics for staff members
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Develop and manage daily office expense budget for Cyprus Cedar.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and tools required for running the office are in good condition and provide update where issues with equipment occur.
- OND in any Social Science course.
- No experience required however, experience in a similar capacity will be an advantage.
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at a reputable company
- Computer Operator / Office Assistant Job at Globaltech Hub Systems
- Employment Opportunities at A reputable school
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman / CEO at a reputable company
- Ongoing Recruitment at a reputable hospital
- Job Vacancies at Data and Scientific Inc
- Job Openings at Family Homes Funds
- Secretary Job at MacTay Consulting
- Network Administrator Job at Shaban Technologies Limited
- Office Assistant Job at J-Six Group