Admin Officer Job at Geonel Holdings Limited
Geonel Holdings Limited - We are an Abuja based company with subsidiary companies involved in numerous sectors including Agriculture, Construction, Oil & Gas and Real Estate.
As part of our expansion plans, we are interested in engaging highly motivated individual / individuals to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Position: Admin Officer
Job Location: Abuja
JobType: Full Time
- We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties at appropriate times.
- Ultimately, applicants should be able to ensure administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Fully Handling Setting up new Office & Office Shifting in new location.
- Ensure prompt Payments of utility bill, Printing and timely restocking of Stationery.
- Updating Assets List of the company.
- Monitoring Facilities and infrastructure of office
- Monitoring and Coordinating with Travel Agencies for Airlines & Railway bookings, Hotel bookings & Car arrangements for employees & guest.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor the Provision of supplies by identifying needs for reception, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Monitor the Purchase of materials by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitoring Results for special projects by coordinating information and requirements
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improve program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintain continuity among corporate division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- A degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- computer skills; Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work in a Team
- Reporting skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Via hard copy to Head Office Address:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot1080,
Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District, Abuja.
- Applications should be addressed to the” HR Department” and must include a cover letter, cv and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF: 0201 and the job position applied for
- Applications received after the closing date date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
- Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Receptionist / Record Clerk / Accounts Clerk
- Hospital Secretary Job at a reputable hospital
- Accountant / Administrator Job at Savvy HR
- Assistant Administrative Manager Job at Hasky Consulting Limited
- Secretary / Executive PA Job at a reputable company
- Administrative / Human Resources Manager Job at Interrand Group
- Executive Assistant Job at Paul Esther Consulting
- Special Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at a reputable company
- Executive Assistant / Office Manager Job at Martyns Consulting