Admin Officer Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- To offer support to the company in overseeing and conducting medical readiness, recruiting, training management, supply management, maintenance, security, safety, personnel management, administrative, and public relations programs.
- Works with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, marketing, communications, and outreach activities.
- Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the department purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
- Provide expert guidance and leadership to more junior staff.
- Perform other related duties as required, e. g., reviews of adequacy of departmental space requirements and technology requirements.
- Implement and monitor support services, including procurement of supplies and services; transport, travel and traffic, communications, engineering and information technology support; and provision of local utilities and service requirements.
- And others on management information and general administration issues and practices.
- Produce major/complex reports for management, as and when required.
- Provide advice to senior management Works with management to create short- and long-term business plans, including operational, organization, and financial aspects.
- Oversees legal, safety, fiscal, and other compliance requirements.
- Oversees facilities, technology, and materials utilized in the department, coordinating with appropriate services.
- Works with management and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures.
- Manages operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Manages the ongoing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the department
- University Degree in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- At least 3-5 years' experience working as an HR and administrative officer
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Very good computer skills on internet, MS office
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be willing to occasionally travel for work, as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com
- HR / Admin Officer Job at a reputable company
- Legal Secretary / PA to the MD at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Secretary Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- Administrative Manager Job at Crystal Oilfield Services Limited
- Administrative Service Manager Job at Totality Work Ventures
- HAM & Admin Officer Recruitment at Nigerian Sino Trucks Limited
- Entry Level Administrative Officer Job at Virgin Industries
- Administrative Assistant Job at Metrodoc
- Receptionist Job at Achyutam International
- Front Desk / Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited