Administrative Assistant Job at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Requisition ID: 849839
Job Location: Lagos
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Do you like working in a dynamic environment, with a lot of independency and ownership? Are you good at organizing the schedule, coordinating conferences and arranging meetings? Would you like to your job to be a support for one of the Kimberly-Clark`s Executive?
- Sounds good for you? Have a look at detailed description below, apply and bring your career to the next level at Kimberly-Clark!
- This role has the primary responsibility to provide administrative and secretarial services to General Manager.
- To meet business & site objectives. The incumbent ensures accurate and confidential oral and written communications, managing calendars, meetings and travel plans.
- Provide comprehensive service to the General Manager which includes:
- Coordination of Leadership Team meetings/Conferences including weekly LT meetings, key reoccurring meetings for the General Manager. Ensure summary notes are taken and distributed accordingly
- Preparation of G&A Budget for General Manager’s Office
- Coordination of visits to Nigeria by KCC personnel and other visitors
- Domestic/International travel arrangements for the Managing Director
- Professional administrative and secretarial service to the General Manager and his team
- Coordinate with LT for data and compile required by GM
- Run analysis on data as and when required
- Coordinate the K-C Nigeria Crisis Management Programme & Procedures with the Security Manager and on behalf of the General Manager
- Coordinate publication and distribution of K-C Nigeria monthly Magazine
- Coordinate all K-C Nigeria Social Responsibility Programmes, award/year end events and monthly free samples with relevant function leaders.
- Coordinate effective running of the Commercial office with CBRE.
- Corporate Travel Administration for all management, e.g., Travel Agent, Car Hire, Foreign Exchange, etc.
Expected Candidate's Profile
- Previous experience as an administrative/personal assistant, solid experience in administrative work
- Good time management and organizational/coordination skills,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work independently using own initiative,
- Fluent English (both written & spoken).
- Knowledge of and experience with Outlook, Power Point, Excel is a must!
- An annual performance related bonus,
- Private medical cover with dental care,
- Life insurance,
- Possibility to growth and develop within Global Business Service Center.
- Flexible working arrangement (hybrid mode of work)
- If original thinking and a passion to build something new inspires you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark
- Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at Wendernek Consulting Limited
- Market Access Manager Job at Roche
- Receptionist Job at Sleek De Empire
- Ongoing Recruitment at OgeezRecipe
- Administrative Officer Job at Total Child School
- Administrative Coordinator Job at HRLeverage Africa
- Outlet Manager Job at Khenpro Global Services
- Restaurant Supervisor Job at Orangutan Limited
- Lounge Manager Job at Growth Partner Intermediaries Limited